Last updated: August 22, 2022
- 1. AUTODS LTD. (“AUTODS”) PROVIDES A LEADING ALL-IN-ONE DROPSHIPPING TOOL FOR ECOMMERCE SELLERS (THE "SERVICES"). ANY REFERENCE TO THE SERVICES HEREIN SHALL INCLUDE ANY AND ALL SERVICES, TOOLS, PLATFORMS, WEBSITES OR APPS WHICH MAY BE OFFERED BY AUTODS FROM TIME TO TIME, THROUGH MOBILE, DESKTOP OR OTHERWISE, AND INCLUDING UPDATES, UPGRADES, FIXES, PATCHES, APIS OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE WHICH AUTODS MAY MAKE AVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME (COLLECT OR RECEIVEIVELY, “SOFTWARE”).
- 6. Please note that we will not share or disclose any of your personal information or other identifiable (by itself or together with additional information) information protected under applicable privacy laws and regulations (including without limitations the GDPR (respectively, the ”GDPR”, and “PI”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by "opting in" to any suggestions or services we may suggest or provide from time to time.
- 7. For the purposes of the GDPR AutoDS might be a data controller (i.e., the company that is responsible for, and controls the processing of your PI) for certain uses of your PI and a data processor for other uses, as applicable.
Your Personal Information (and other information) and how we Collect or Receive such information
- 10. We only collect or receive PI to the extent it is necessary in order to fulfil one or more of the Services’ functions and activities or to maintain and improve the Software. If you use the Services or the Software through any third-party platform (whether a social platform or any other platform), we may receive certain PI about you from such third-party platforms.
- 12. We may also collect or receive certain information about your activities on or through the connected third-party applications or through your use of the Services or the Software and other publicly available information.
- 13. We may also collect or receive information through your use of the Services such as if you participate in clients’ forums, if and as available from time to time, post comments to other clients, send private messages or invitations to other clients, chat with clients or post information.
- 14. We may receive certain billing and payment information when you pay us in accordance with our payment and billing policies from time to time.
- 15. We may collect and store information about your activity on our Services such as transactional data, purchases and sales, returns, feedback, reviews, engagements with third parties and other issues.
- 16. Finally, we may use various tracking technologies to collect or receive certain technical information, including without limitations: (i) the type of the device you are using; (ii) the type of your operating system, version and platform type; (iii) your mobile device’s identifiers and other related information; (iv) your browser types, language, etc.; (v) referring/exit pages, URL, etc.; and (vi) pages viewed and other types of browsing information.
- 17. We may collect or receive the above information directly or through our third-party suppliers, subject to the applicable engagement terms with such third-party suppliers and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Transfer of Information Internationally
- 19. Please note that laws and regulations vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your PI is to be transferred to or to be stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws in the place where you are resident or in which your PI is currently located.
- 20. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction, where transfer of your PI to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide us your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer in order for us to be able to provide you with our Services or Software.
- 21. A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer or on your mobile device. The Services or Software may send cookies to a computer or a mobile device when you access the Services. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to PI for purposes such as improving the quality of the Services or the Software, creating or improving recommendations to interests, and making the Services or Software easier to use for our clients.
- 22. Third party advertisers on the Services or Software may also use, place or read cookies or other technologies as described below on your browser, and those practices are subject to their own policies. You may disable the cookies at any time by changing your web browser’s options to stop accepting cookies, to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit or limit the type of cookies you allow, however if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all or any of the features of the Services or the Software.
- 23. AutoDS and its third-party services providers or partners may also employ other similar technologies including, without limitations: (i) web beacons, allowing us to know if a certain page was visited or whether a specific e-mail was opened; or (ii) pixels, allowing us or our advertising or other partners to advertise more efficiently by excluding our clients from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to our clients on other websites.
How We Use and Share or disclose Your PI
- 25. We do not actively share or disclose PI with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with your consent. When advertisers place ads in the Services, they may collect or receive or we may share or disclose certain performance data (e.g. number of clicks on advertisements), aggregated or de-identified information about clients, certain technical information. We may use your email and other contact details you provided us with for approaching you with direct marketing offers, including new products or services by us or by our business partners. You may opt out of such marketing services by replying accordingly to messages or by letting us know you prefer to opt out at: [email protected]
- 26. The information collected or received as set forth above may be used in order to measure the effectiveness of ads, offer targeted advertising or perform web analytics.
- 27. Advertisers may collect or receive this information through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons (see above). If you do not want to receive tailored advertisements from third parties, please follow the instructions below.
Third-Party Services Providers
- 28. We may share or disclose information with third-party suppliers and partners to perform Services on our behalf, like processing payments, analyzing data, e-mail delivery, hosting Services, customer services and to help us in our marketing efforts. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share or disclose with them and not to use your information for anything other than to provide Services on our behalf.
Other Cases in Which We May Share or disclose Your Information
Accessing and Managing Your Information
30. Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the GDPR, you have the right to:
- (i) access your PI and receive a copy thereof, i.e. obtain information on whether we process your PI and specific information about any such processing;
- (ii) rectify (amend) your PI, i.e. request to amend inaccurate PI;
- (iii) delete your PI, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply (and that no exclusions under applicable law apply);
- (iv) restrict the processing of your PI, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply (and that no exclusions under applicable law apply);
- (v) complain to a supervising authority; and
- (vi) withdraw your consent.
- 31. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your PI by written notice to us at: [email protected]
How We Protect Your Information
- 32. AutoDS has made reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Services or Software, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and AutoDS cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
How Long We Keep Your IP
- 33. How long we retain your PI depends on why we collected or received it and how we use it. We will not retain your PI for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain all or part of your PI for a few years after you have decided to close your account if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise legal rights.
Collect or receiveion, Disclosure or Sale of PI
Categories of PI We Collect or Receive
- 37. Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, interactions with a website or advertisement).
- 38. Geolocation information.
- 39. Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences.
- 40. Other information about you that is linked to the PI above.
Such PI was Used or Shared as follows
- 41. Categories of Sources: We collect or receive this PI from the following categories of sources: clients and business partners.
- 43. Recipients of California PI: To the extent our use of PI constitutes a “Sale” under the CCPA, we “sell” PI to our partners. We disclose (or might disclose) the categories of PI designated above to the following categories of third parties, for the above commercial and business purposes: Services providers (as defined by the CCPA), government entities (upon request and to the extent we are obligated to do so), Services providers such as fraud protection vendors and data analytics companies.
Your Rights Regarding PI
- 44. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights, subject to certain exceptions as they shall be from time to time: (i) the right to know categories and specific PI we collect or receive, use, disclose, and sell about you over the past twelve (12) months, categories of sources from which we collect or received your PI, our purposes for collect or receiving or selling your PI, the categories of your PI that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have share or disclosed PI, (ii) the right to request that we delete the PI we have collect or received from you or maintain about you, (iii) the right to opt out of any “sale” of your PI and (iv) the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
- 45. To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at: [email protected]
Minors under 18
- 46. Without derogating from any of our statements above, we do not sell the PI of consumers that we know to be under 18 years of age. AutoDS is taking complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding minors very seriously, including without limitations, the United States’ Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- 47. If you are a parent or guardian and you have discovered that your child has submitted PI to us, AutoDS will make reasonable efforts to delete the information from its database at your request. To request the deletion of your child’s information, please send an email to [email protected]