- What is Wayfair
- Dropshipping from Wayfair special & unique things
- Policies & Recommendations
- How to find products to dropship from Wayfair?
- Customer support explanation
- Supplier Payment methods
- Dropshipping from Wayfair using AutoDS
What is Wayfair
Wayfair formerly known as CSN Stores (2002–2011) was founded in August 2002 by Niraj Shah and Steve Conine. One of the most amazing facts about Niraj and Steve is that they actually began as dropshippers themselves.
By offering 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers, Wayfair is the perfect supplier for dropshippers with specific “Niche” in categories for “Home Goods” i.e. furniture, home appliances, décor, and pet accessories.
They provide a convenient help center, details below:
Wayfair US Help Center
Wayfair UK Help Center
Wayfair has offices and warehouses in the US as well as in Canada, Germany, Ireland, and the UK. Both the US and UK have 800K products alone in their warehouses.
Dropshipping from Wayfair Pros & Cons
- Orders over $49 qualify for FREE shipping
- Free shipping on all orders for MyWay members
- Convenient Help Center
- MyWay Program
- Wayfair Charitable Giving Program
- An inspiring example of what a dropshipper can accomplish.
- MyWay Loyalty Program costs a yearly fee of $29
- Limited Categories for “Niche” dropshippers
Dropshipping from Wayfair special & unique things
The Wayfair Charitable Giving Program
- Encourages company employees to donate their time and money to nonprofit organizations.
- Every WayFair team member is given 1 day off every year in order to participate in a special community service project.
Wayfair MyWay Loyalty Program
For $29 a year you are able to become a “MyWay loyalty member” (automatically renews every year until canceled)
Here are a few reasons why it makes sense for you to become a member;
* Free shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including flooring, large fixtures, and non-standard items.
** One-day shipping is only on certain items depending on your location and the time of order.
***Bonus – MyWay benefits can also be used on purchases made at AllModern, Joss & Main, and Birch Lane. At this time, your benefits cannot, however, be used with their other sister site Perigold.
Joining Myway begins by clicking here
How to become a Wayfair Dropshipper?
Start by signing up for a new account.
Click Continue, and literally all you have to do on the next screen is add a password and you are done. The account is created.
Once created, you can go into account settings and update your personal information as needed.
Policies & Recommendations
Wayfair US does have a few “Modified Return Policies” for items such as mattresses, wedding registry, extended holiday and large appliances. Also, check out Wayfair’s “Returns and Exchanges” help center article for more return information.
- Un-Returnable items:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Discounted Bundled items
- (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items you have already assembled
**Wayfair UK Return Details
Recommended eBay returns policy
Wayfair’s return policy says that you may return an item within 30 days of delivery in the “original condition and packaging” for a refund minus return shipping costs.
Shipping types and explanations
Most orders at Wayfair ship for free!!! It is important to know however that if your listing cheaper items you may have a small shipping fee.
- A flat shipping rate of $4.99 applies for orders under $49.
- Orders over $49 qualify for FREE shipping!
***Side note for Wayfair UK sellers. (Free delivery for UK orders over £40)
Recommended Wayfair US Shipping Policy
How to find products to dropship from Wayfair?
There is nothing like the holiday season to spark sales for dropshippers. A fixed category on the Wayfair homepage is the “Holiday” Tab
Pick a select holiday or select shop ALL.
Who better to give you ideas than Wayfair. Their “Room Ideas” section has many great products that buyers are seeing and being pushed as trending items.
If you are wanting to find items currently on sale to boost a few listings, the “Sale” section is always a reliable place to start your search.
“Doorbusters” are closeout items and you should check often as new items are added daily.
Wayfair Customer Support
Wayfair has a “Quick Service” customer support contact us feature.
The Wayfair US Hours of Operation posted online are (All times [EST] Eastern Standard Time Zone):
Mon – Fri: 8 AM – midnight
Sat: 8 AM – 8 PM
Sun: 9 AM – 6 PM
The Wayfair UK Hours of Operation posted online are (All times [GMT] Greenwich Mean Time Zone):
Mon – Fri: 08:00 – 19:00
Sat: 08:30 – 17:00
Sun: 08:30 – 17:00
Wayfair Credit Card
- To apply for a Wayfair Credit Card, or manage your account, visit the “Wayfair Credit Card Application Page.”
- To make a payment, visit the “Wayfair Credit Card Payment Center.”
Wayfair also accepts the following additional payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover)
- Wayfair Gift Cards and Store Credit
- Wayfair Rewards
- Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Wire Transfer
Dropshipping from Wayfair using AutoDS
Using the “AutoDS Helper Tool.” You can extract all products from a specific page at once to help assist in speeding up the listing process by following the steps below.
Choose your category. Then, click to select the “AutoDS Helper Tool.” Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click “Extract”
Next, go to your AutoDS account and click “Uploader.” Select the “Bulk Uploads” tab. Then, move down to the “Upload Bulk from CSV” button to upload your extracted CSV file. Make sure to change your source product site to Wayfair US. Finish your preferred selections and upload your new listings. Enjoy sales….
How is Wayfair helping your dropshipping business? View the previous article on Wayfair here. We want to hear about your success stories and experiences below.